Thursday, December 30, 2010

Charlie St Cloud

This next book was one of the stories of what it means for how much a little brother means to his older one. Charlie St Cloud  is a fictional story that starts out when an accident takes the life of Sam St Cloud and the guilt that his older brother, Charlie, survived. Throughout this story he learned how to live, love, and find a way to forgive himself  and move on.




The  End Result:


I Loved this book!


It can let you invision what life would be like if we got to see or even hang out with those that have died and we have lost.

The way Charlie never lets himself forget how much his brother meant to him and how he learned to forgive himself and let go of what's gone.


A film version was released in early 2010 starring Zac Efron as the title character of Charlie.

1 comment:

  1. My family always say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    except I know I am getting experience everyday by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.


    Look at my web-site; minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete