Saturday, December 31, 2022

End Of 2022

 To Whom It May Concern:

For those who checked out, read and commented on my blog posts within this past year, I want to GENUINELY Thank You. While some stories were planned...others were a run-of-the-mill "gem" of a read. This year's reading's were ones that would've been more if life of the year didn't complicate matters themselves. It wasn't the books that took time, it was the time-frame in which to be able to read. The reason why books were so short this year were because of something I've lived through multiple times throughout my ENTIRE life...the loss of a transplant that I mentioned in 2015...It wasn't the loss of the transplant that put me back on dialysis, I've LIVED that...but it was the time in which to read these books that plagued me. 



So, for those of you that checked in with this blog and commented...


I want to GENUINELY THANK YOU to EVERYONE who read, checked out and commented on this blog...






No comments:

Post a Comment