Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On The Couch

One of the many books that I have read and remember well is one written by actress Lorraine Bracco. It speaks on about her life growing up in Brooklyn, her stints as a young model, her life as an actress and the roles she took, and finally her most important role of all: a mother of two girls. This chronicle of Lorraine's life is also one that you would want to recommend to others.




The End Result:



I have ABSOLUTELY loved this book. There were some things that were spoken of that would never leave your mind. When you see her on the screen, after reading this book, you would look back and remember that it is hard to conceive, mentally, that she would have gone through what she did!




So to put an end to this book:




I LOVED this Book!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time go to see at here and i
    am actually happy to read everthing at single place.

    Take a look at my web site Minecraft.Net

    ReplyDelete