Friday, June 11, 2010

Junior

This book was written by the once well known child actor Macaulay Culkin. The book was an account of his writings, his drawings and other tales. Some of these stories have some hidden truth of his life, others were imaginative. Although written by him, it is exclusively expressed throughout this book that it is NOT a biography.





The Final Result:


I liked this book. I found some of it entertaining, some of it was shocking. But, there were parts of this book and the stories told that were weird and odd. But all-in-all, I found this to be a great book and wildly entertaining.



In The End:

I liked it very much!

1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
    written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my
    trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

    Here is my homepage - minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete