Thursday, June 10, 2010

Send Yourself Roses: Thoughts On My Life, Love, and Leading Roles


Send Yourself Roses is the inexplicably true story of and written by actress Kathleen Turner (along with collaboration with Gloria Feldt). It tells of her experiences growing up and bouncing around countries and, the hardships before becoming an actress. Taking roles, both professionally and personally based on her own terms, as well as overcoming addiction and facing head-on the disease that tried to stop her.




The final result:



I Absolutely LOVED It!


The way Ms.(Kathleen) Turner tells her story and shares her experiences. Getting to hear from it herself - Especially what you didn't know




In The End:

I LOVED It!

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new
    stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My page minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete