Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The UNusual Suspect:My Calling To The New Hardcore Movement Of Faith

This next book was written by actor Stephen Baldwin. It tells of his growing up with 3 brothers, with whom everyone knows are also actors. The story begins with his growing up in New York, details his life as an actor and finally how he came to his conversion to Christianity.





The Final Result:


I loved the beginning. There were pieces I grew to find funny and that I loved. But through it all, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend this book to certain people like my dad. I ABSOLUTELY WOULD Recommend and advise them to read this book.

In reference to the question asked by Stephen on pg. 270:
"What is normal?"

My answer to his question is this:

Within whatever life you have or lead, normal is whatever you think it is. Since everyone is different; in your life, whatever is just the normal for you. THAT is normal.


All-in-all:

The Final Result -

I liked this book and thoroughly Enjoyed It!

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
    blog stand out. Please let me know where you got
    your design. Thanks a lot

    My webpage - minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete