Saturday, June 5, 2010

This blog is for those who are considered avid-readers. I will be writing about different books that I have either read or am wanting to read. So far, I have started out this year with 5 books.(One I had finished while in the hospital at the beginning of this year) I have surpassed those, now I have read 2.5 extra more. The .5 is to include the one I have finished but now am in the middle of another. At the end of every book, I will give a vague description of it. There may be some I like and some I don't. I will also talk about what I think of it by giving it a "final result" to give my opinion.Of course, other people may have another of what they think. But these are only just MY opinions.

Hey, has anyone read any books by any of the following people? Drop me a line if anyone is familiar with any of these.



The first one would be: Finding Myself by Mia Tyler

It is about the life story of model Mia Tyler. If you don't know, she is the daughter of Aerosmith's front man Steven Tyler. It speaks of her life growing up as his daughter. It talks about the struggles she's faced, the challenges she's met, feared and, conquered.



I would just like to say that in the first end result I would like to say that I personally ABSOLUTELY loved it!
There were aspects that I personally could relate to myself.
Some of it reminded me of people I personally know, within certain aspects.
Other parts of it; I could personally see some of myself in it.


ALL-IN-ALL:


I Loved This Book!

1 comment:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.



    My page :: minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete